A furnished, modern, first floor, two-bedroom apartment with balcony and secure underground parking on the popular Kaleidoscope Development close to the Cambridge Train Station.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Rent: £ 1,500.00 pcm
- Deposit: £ 1,730.00
- Available: immediately
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Professionals only
- Government benefits considered on application and subject to a guarantor
- No pets
- No students
- No smoking permitted inside this property.
Located within walking distance to train station with lots of shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, and pubs nearby.
Communal entrance with postboxes and a lift. Entrance hallway with two storage cupboards, one housing the washer dryer and other housing the boiler. Lounge, open plan to the kitchen with sofa, bookcase, coffee table, side table, media unit with speakers, and doors to balcony. Kitchen open plan to the lounge with integrated hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Master bedroom a double room with ottoman double bed frame, mattress, two side tables, and built-in wardrobe. Second bedroom a small double with foldable single bed, large wardrobes, and chest of drawers. Bathroom fully tiled with sink, toilet, bath with showerhead attachment and separate shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower. Communal garden.
Gas fired boiler with under floor heating. Double glazed.
One allocated underground parking space.
• Professionals only. No smokers. No pets. No students. Max 2 sharers accepted.
• Tenant responsible for all utility bills and outgoings.
• Please note the furniture in the photos may not reflect the furniture that comes with the flat.