April 06, 2014
Top East London Letting Agents
If you are considering moving home – whether you are renting or buying – you will want to consult a local property management agency to help make the process less stressful! But with an array of agencies around how do you know which firm is the right one for you to work with? Here are our tips for what to look for in a property agency:
- Local knowledge – a faceless national internet based agency will not have the local knowledge you need to ensure you are looking at the right type of property in the right area. Saint Andrews Bureau Property Specialists are experts in the property market in Hertfordshire, Cambridge and London – if you want to know where to find properties close to the best schools or you want to know where the business areas are and to look at only properties nearby, the knowledgeable team at SAB can help.
- Honest, friendly and approachable – there is nothing worse than feeling you cannot ask all the questions you want answers to! The team at Saint Andrews Bureau are on hand at all times to assist wherever possible - with an appreciation of the stress and confusion moving home can cause, no question is too big or too small.
- Free valuation for selling your home – with no commitment. You want an idea of how much your home is worth before you decide to put it on the market. Saint Andrews Bureau will offer a no obligation free current valuation of your home.
- Selection of up to date properties to view –at the SAB website you can peruse available rental and properties to purchase at your leisure. See one that you like? Just give the team a call to book a viewing!
- Experience – there is no substitute for experience when it comes to understanding the property market to avoid the pitfalls – Saint Andrews Bureau have over 100 years combined experience between them!
Saint Andrews Bureau is a friendly, professional and honest letting agent with a wealth of knowledge and experience. To find top East London Letting Agents visit www.sab.co.uk